strangers

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

For you

You are some-bodies daughter. But give me reason to breath, there are times that I feel I could drown without water, give me time to see, just one dream that I thought was “all” mine. I felt the wind and the water; I saw the sun and the rain, that’s become my pain. YOU took it all, but I took the fall -but forgive your sins, your his daughter, but please pray for me. I am really afraid because each day is the same, you are some-bodies daughter; day after day I feel the pain, because of your shame but I remember you are some-bodies daughter. You took him away and gave me no say. Please, see how I feel, I try to ease my pain, its to real. I feel might be killing me inside. Free me from your lie, that is cold, that is life. I was the dutiful lover, I am the perfect mother. Do I pray to forgive the sins of the “other” but please pray for me. If you just opened your eyes and tried to read between the lines, you would see, you are some-bodies daughter; GOD forgive the sins of “your daughter”, but please pray for me!!!

Pray God Forgives All Your Sins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

xtrastats free counter